Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HARD WORK!!!

This is the face of STRESS!

Sooooo...I've been soooo busy putting the business on this blog all day! I haven't had a chance to post anything!! I been just adding some nooks and cranny's to my layout( as you can see ) !! Those video are not postings! They are embedded in my layout! So give me a pat on the back for that! LOL.. Hope you enjoy those videos: Fab feat. Keri Hilson, and Ryan Leslie: Everyday, Everything, Everywhere! And Beyonce: Sweet Dreams! Also my layout didn't have the Blog's Title embed in it! So I had to exercise my brain to figure out how to do that also! So I went to a layout that did, stole the code used to display the blog title and placed it in a million different places in the HTML code before I finally got it in the right place!!! Can I get a pat on the back for that!! LOL, thanx.. :-) Not to mention the font in the layout was too small! So I had to change that, and a few other things I just don't feel like talking about because im too tired from sitting in the same spot all day!! LMAO...yes, I've been working on this blog since about 2 PM, and its now 10:24 PM...SMH



So for all my HARD WORK! Read meee peeopppllleee!!! NIGHTY NITE! I'll be back tomorrow... Smooches..



Fashion Quote of the Day: "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, and what is happening." CoCo Chanel

xoxo Role Model xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment